- GIA India Launches its 1st Remote Learning Jewellery Design CourseGIA India launches its first remote learning programme focused on jewellery designing. Business owners, working professionals and jewellery enthusiasts can now earn a professional GIA credential from the convenience of any location. The course, SWIFT Jewellery Design Course – Remote Learning, begins on June 28, 2021, and will help students understand the basic principles of jewellery design and composition.
- NIIT Announces Program in Cloud Computing and Cybersecurity to Meet the Demand for Job Roles in the Digital SectorNIIT Limited, a global skills and talent development company and leading provider of managed training services, announced the launch of the following StackRoute programs to cater to the growing demand for job roles in the digital sector:
- Movers: Dr. Sanjeev Galande a renowned Cell Biologist and Epigeneticist Joins Nadar UniversityRenowned Cell Biologist and Epigeneticist Dr. Sanjeev Galande Joins Shiv Nadar University Delhi-NCR as Dean, School of Natural Sciences
- Union Cabinet approves an MoU between ICAI and QFCACabinet approves Memorandum of Understanding between Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and Qatar Financial Centre Authority EdTalk | N Delhi: The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and Qatar
- Service Learning Programme Prepares Students Professionally and Gives Back to DominicaSince 2019, Dominican students have been gaining work experience and giving back to the country through the Dominica State College’s Service Learning Programme. The programme is a prerequisite for undergraduates, which encourages students to complete two hundred service-learning hours. In collaboration with local business owners, the programme equips students with real-world skills and helps them gain professional skills.
- Shenomics Launches Report on Path to Leadership for Women in IndiaShenomics undertook the research The Path to Leadership for Women in India: Aspirations, Inspiration and Support, in partnership with XLRI – Jamshedpur. The research has been conducted over the last 12 months with 350+ women and male professionals across India, using in-depth qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Shoolini University Aces Global Scimago RatingsSolan-based Shoolini University has been ranked the top university by Scimago in the northern region comprising Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Union Territory of Chandigarh and 16th rank in the category of research across the country.
- Tata Crucible Campus Quiz first ever virtual edition result declaredPreetham Upadhya from Shailesh J Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM), IIT Bombay, lifts the coveted national trophy at the first ever virtual edition of the Tata Crucible Campus Quiz
- Football for Friendship 2021: Young Participants from 211 countries set new WORLD RECORDSGazprom launches the ninth season of the International Children’s Social Programme Football for Friendship (F4F), which will be held online on May 14-29, 2021. For the very first time, representatives of football academies and journalists will gather in Istanbul during the UEFA Champions League Final celebrations to discuss children’s football development at the F4F Ambassadors Forum.
- AISL Harrow Scholarships 2021 Winners AnnouncedAttracting Hundreds Of Applicants From Over 40 Countries, Unique 100% A-level Scholarships Programme Gives Global Community Access To Harrow’s 450 years Of Educational Excellence
- Dare2Compete Awards revealed Dream Companies to Work for 2021Dare2Compete Awards 2021 has wrapped up with some intriguing insights to ponder. As the rankings in various categories were revealed one by one in a digital avatar, D2C Campus Employer Branding Report 2021 particularly stood out, garnering the attention of every corporate and student alike. With Crisil as the knowledge partner, the report reflected a gamut of facts and figures.
- Admission open in PG Diploma in Banking and Relationship Management from NIIT- IFBI – Axis BankNIIT Institute of Finance Banking and Insurance(NIIT IFBI), a subsidiary of NIIT Limited and India’s leading Banking training institute announces fresh batch of PG Diploma in Banking and Relationship Management leading to a career with Axis Bank in Relationship Management roles.
- Mind Wars Olympiad 2020 Merit List DeclaredIndia’s biggest GK Olympiad, Mind Wars, a multiplatform knowledge programme promoted by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (ZEEL), the nation’s largest media house, came into its culmination on 7th February.
- Prof. Kishore Kothapalli Appointed Dean of Academics at IIIT HyderabadProf. Kishore Kothapalli has been appointed the new Dean of Academics at IIIT Hyderabad. He takes over from Prof. Jayanthi Sivaswamy who previously held the position for two consecutive terms.
- BA (Hons.) in Interior Environment and Design Admission open with SVKM’s NMIMShe three-year program BA (Hons.) in Interior Environment and Design provides students with well-rounded exposure to spatial and interior design
- Review of Myopia Management and Plano Announce New Content PartnershipEDTALK | SINGAPORE Review of Myopia Management (RMM) is pleased to announce a new partnership with the Singapore-based Healthtech company, Plano Pte Ltd. Under their new agreement, RMM and Plano will produce new educational content designed specifically for eye care professionals worldwide. By joining forces, the companies hope to expand their current
- Movers: Padma Shri Educationist Gowari Ishwaran Joins VEGA SchoolsPadma Shri Educationist Joins VEGA Schools, Gurugram’s Leadership Board Affirming the School’s Progressive Teaching Methodology in Leading Students to Future Successes
- Auro Scholarship Programme launched by Sikkim Government for School StudentsSikkim Government Launches Monthly Scholarship Programme for School Students, Powered by Auro Scholarship Programme of Sri Aurobindo Society
- Sanjay Ghodawat Foundation Launches ‘Nutrition for Life’ CampaignIn a bid to promote the importance of nutrition in life, Sanjay Ghodawat Foundation (SGF) recently conducted a ‘Nutrition for Life’ campaign.
- ASTS Global Education Makes Students Industry-Ready With Certif-IDASTS Global Education aims to provide top-notch education by industry experts. Students are equipped with in-demand job skills in domains like oil and gas, piping and structural engineering design and analysis, marine / offshore structural engineering and solar power engineering.
- MIT-ADT University to offer PG diploma in SAP-ERP in association with Atos IndiaMIT Centre for Future Skills Excellence (MIT-FuSE) is a flagship initiative of MIT Art, Design and Technology University, committed solely to providing Training programs in Future Exponential Technologies.
- CU students bags records number of 5K+ campus placement offers for 2021 batchChandigarh University has once again proved their leadership in campus placements in Northern India by clocking 5000+ job offers for 2021 passing-out batch. The global COVID-19 pandemic seems to have no effect as more than 500 multinational companies conducted virtual campus placement drives for the students of Engineering, MBA, Hotel Management, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, Architecture and other programs.
- World Series of Innovation Challenge winners announcedNFTE’s World Series of Innovation Challenge, a global educational, entrepreneurial experience invites young people to solve the greatest challenges facing our world and help advance the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Chetu Expands Skill Development Centre Program for Technical GraduatesChetu India Pvt. Ltd., a leading provider of world-class software development and support services, today announces the expansion of its complimentary Skill Development Centre program to help technical graduates in the software industry gain the vital experience they need to obtain employment in a competitive software development job market.
- Docebo Launches Multi-Product Learning Technology Suite to Address Challenges Across Entire Learning LifecyclePreviously, Docebo has focused on solving the problem of how organizations deliver training with its flagship learning management system (LMS). With the launch of Docebo Learning Technology Suite, Docebo will go beyond content delivery and address challenges across the entire learning lifecycle, from content creation and management to measuring learning impact and key business drivers.
- The Winners of Asia Education Summit and Awards 2021 declared by ATRMAsia Today Research & Media organized its Asia Education Summit and Awards 2021 Ceremony with the theme “The Change in Education System due to unprecedented situation of COVID 19” at Hotel Shangri-La’s Eros, New Delhi.
- Video Introducing System for Certification of Japanese Cuisine Cooking Skills Released by TOW Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan), the Certification Application/Management BodyThe Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries has established Guidelines for the Certification of Japanese Cuisine Cooking Skills for Japanese Cuisine in Foreign Countries as of April 2016.
- Brainy Abacus a New Player in the Abacus and Mental Arithmetic, Aims High to Bring out the Best in ChildrenThere is a growing demand for quality education for children. There is growing disenchantment with the rigidly structured education structure in our country. Increasingly, parents seek options outside school wherein their children can be nurtured in a creative learning environment.
- The Benefits of Online LearningWhile there are all kinds of benefits that are associated with learning and furthering your educational goals there are even more benefits to those who wish to pursue online learning in order to achieve those goals. I hope you will find that many of these benefits are quite enlightening and carefully consider whether or not online learning for your secondary education needs will be in your best interests.
- How Internet or Technology did change the Standards of Studying ?A long time ago when internet wasn’t born yet the only technology that humans were able to use is abacus, old fashioned cameras and etc.
- Intercell Collaborates With ISBM University and ISBMA to Provide Virtual Mentoring to Their StudentsIntercell and ISBM University & Indian School of Business Management & Administration (ISBM) are coming up with a stimulating program that aims at offering career and growth guidance to ambitious aspirants.
- NMIMS Navi Mumbai Invites Applications for NMIMS-NPAT, NMIMS-CET and NMIMS-LATNMIMS Navi Mumbai Invites Applications for Common Entrance Tests – NMIMS-NPAT, NMIMS-CET and NMIMS-LAT – for Commerce, Engineering & Law Programs
- Sanatan Vedic Dharm App, the First one that shares Vedic Knowledge in a simple question and answer formatThe Sanatan Vedic Dharm App from Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat, is the first-of-its-kind in the world, offering knowledge from the Vedas in a user-friendly and pocketable format. Users from all over the world have commented on its unique user interface and creative design that appeals to the millennial generation as well as those that have curious minds. The public comments of the App include,
- Largest Autonomous Disinfection Robots Deployed to a U.S. District SchoolBlue Ocean Robotics, the manufacturer of the autonomous disinfection robots UVD Robots equipped with UV-C light, has been selected by Gallup McKinley County Schools (GMCS) in New Mexico to supply 37 UVD Robots to the districts’ schools to help fight the Coronavirus and other infectious diseases.
- New PG Certificate Programs for Working Professionals is announce by Jaro Education and IIM Nagpur JointlyJaro Education, one of India’s leading EdTech companies has announced launching a series of new PG Certificate Programs for Working Professionals in collaboration with IIM-Nagpur.
- Professionals Opting Work from Home; Online Work Actually WorksOnline Work Actually Works: Resilient Professionals Excelled and Advanced Careers While Work from Home. New Lifestyle Preferences Drive New Era for Business
- GWEC: Global wind power growth must triple by 2050 to achieve Net Zero2020 was a record year for the global wind power industry, but a new report published by GWEC warns that the world needs to install new wind power capacity three times faster over the next decade to achieve global climate targets.
- KneoMedia & Adtech startup Infomo R3′ announces a strategic alliance togetherDigital display marketing innovator, Infomo Global Pte Ltd (‘Infomo’), today announced a strategic and revenue sharing alliance in India with Australian and US listed company and online education publisher, KneoMedia Limited (‘KNM’).
- Indian Teams Emerge as Winners for YSE Global 2020Indian Teams Emerge as Winners From the Singapore International Foundation’s First Virtual Global Programme for Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE Global 2020) Six winning teams from the Singapore International Foundation’s (SIF) Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE Global 2020) programme received up to S$20,000 each in seed funding to kickstart or scale up
- QA Offers PressReader’s Catalog of 7K+ Newspapers & Magazines to Their PassengersQatar Airways (QA) offers PressReader’s catalog of global newspapers and magazines to passengers. PressReader has partnered with Qatar Airways to integrate the world’s best all-you-can-consume digital newspaper and magazine content with the airline’s award-winning Oryx One app.
There have been many leaders in history, but here are five great leaders whose greatness has stood the test of…
World 5 Influential Great Leader Throughout History
There are all kinds of college programs that are available today for those seeking higher education and degrees in a…
Finding the Right College Programs for You
Student loans are both a blessing and a curse to college students all across the country. On one hand, student…
Student Loans Should be Last Resort?
Those who wish to pursue online learning in order to achieve their goals The Benefits of online learning are quite…
Benefits of Online Learning: 6 Advantages of Online Degree
Education is the process of acquiring knowledge from teachers through their teaching. It is the learning that one gets in…
Education | What?, For?, How?
Terascale Computing, Organic Computers and Carrier Ethernet Technology all these are Future Technologies which will transform our tomorrow.
7 Future Technologies, Transforming Tomorrow
Every Job Interview Questions has its own purpose. The interviewer cannot just ask you about anything and everything. Every question…
Top 10 Job Interview Questions with Tips on How to Answer
All of us want to make a glorious, fantastic and stunning career. We dream of earning a lot of money…
Career Choice: Work in the Company That Suits You